ANNEX OF INFORMATION FOR THE ATTENDEES TO THE CONGRESS, FAIR, PRESENTATIONS, SESSIONS OF THE ROOMS, ZONES OF NETWORKING AND COWKORKING, PRESENTATIONS IN THE ROOMS, LUNCHES OF WORK, CAFÉS, PROFESSIONAL VISITS, COCKTAILS AND PARTIES.
1) The order of access to the Venues and their Chambers will be respected. The access to the rooms, coffees, cocktails, professional visits without the Accreditation or the Corresponding Entry to each Activity or Event will not be allowed.
2) There will be an Information Point in the Hall of the Assembly Hall of Congress, Or through our Telephone and Whastapp. Or through our Coordinators and Supervisors.
3) We will have an agreement with the taxi company “Los Amarillos” Radio Taxi 985 34 66 66. So that you can enjoy all the acts without using any private vehicle. And thanks to this, we guarantee that all the people return well to their destinations.
4) Friday, 30th of November and Saturday, 1st of December. Official Cocktail-Dinner PREMIUM of the AAFIC and the GIAF from 10:00pm to 12:30am. This is the only activity of the PREMIUM Social Act, which access is reserved for over 18 years. And to which it can only be accessed under Personal Invitation or with the acquisition of your Invitation Entry in the points detailed on the WEB.
5) The Organization recommends a responsible Consumption of Alcohol.
6) TOTE ART * MADE & COMMERCE reserves the Right of Admission to any of the Acts or Activities, which have a limited capacity. Both those included in the AAFIC Festival throughout its duration and those of the GIAF Fair. If your expulsion is made, he will not be entitled to a refund the amount paid in the registration fee.
7) The price list will be public and will be placed in a visible place. Claims sheets will be available to you.
8) You will receive más information about the venue of the social events, later on.
9) All prices include VAT. You sould inform to the Organization if you have any Allergy or food intolerance.
10) The organization of AAFIC will have the right to make use of the images captured of the pieces and works exhibited. This will be with the aim of its dissemination in the network, and dissemination of the event to the media.
11) Attendees and guests of the AAFIC and all their acts accept that TOTE ART * MADE & COMERCE, has the right to record and capture images of the event.
12) AAFIC (Accessible Arts Festival, Fair and Congress) and the GIAF (Gijón International Fair Arts), are Trademarks. These Trademarks are Property of the Company TOTE ART * MADE & COMMERCE.
It is not allowed reproduction, copying or dissemination, total or partial cession, in any medium or support of any photographic archive. Nor of the contents and texts, or of the designs or pieces of jewelry without the express authorization of its owner. Or when the purpose of it is different from the one of the authorization granted.
TOTE ART * MADE & COMMERCE is not responsible for the opinions, texts, photographs and comments made or published on the WEB, BLOG. Or the opinions made in any of its Official Social Networks by its collaborators and its followers.
13) LEGAL CLAUSE FOR DATA COLLECTION:
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data. Such data that have been provided by you through this form will be incorporated into a file owned by TOTE ART MADE AND COMMERCE. This file will be registered in the Spanish Agency for data protection as TOTE ART MADE AND COMMERCE. And whose purpose is the organization of sporting events, management and provision of the necessary services for the organization of the event organized by TOTE ART MADE AND COMMERCE. Also the data will be used for the maintenance of informative communications.
You are informed that, in the case of minors, they will be treated according to art. 8 of Regulation 2016/679, the data of the parents and / or guardians. In addition, through the express signature of the parents and / or legal guardians, they authorize the necessary data of the minor to be treated.
In this case, the organizer of the event requests your express consent to transfer data to companies collaborating with the event, among which are those that manage the civil liability insurance, whose assignment is necessary for the organization of this event.
Finally, you are informed that you have rights of access, modification, opposition, cancellation, limitation of the treatment, portability of the data. Also not to be any longer the subject of individualized decisions that you can exercise by means of a written request addressed to TOTE ART MADE AND COMMERCE. You should write this request to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to the attention of the Organization Manager.