If you want to see all the Conferences directly or for one (1) month ONLINE
Ticket gateway for Registration and acquisition of the Streaming Fee for all the Public in General who wants to see the Congress Online
PRICE GENERAL FEE 40 € (Management fees, IVA and commissions included in the price of your fee)
@artesaccesiblesfest, Feria y Congreso Internacional On Line AAFIC
Streaming technology is used to optimize the download and playback of audio and video files that tend to have a certain weight. Streaming works through the connection to the server. The client player connects to the remote server and it begins to send the file.
You can watch this Congress all over the World via the Internet, by Streaming. Although you will have the possibility to enroll in the event in three different modalities, which are:
1) In person and free of charge for all the public that wishes it, in The Hall of Acts of the Ground Floor of the School of Commerce, in the El Parchis – Gijón- Asturias- Spain . This modality is aimed at all professionals in the sector, University Students of UNED-UNIDIS, or any other University and Spanish School or Training Centers.
2) Directed by Streaming for all audiences who want it, and especially for University Students throughout the World, as they may receive 1 ECTS credit and 2 credits of free configuration, thanks to the agreement of the Organization of the Congress with several Spanish Universities.
3) In Deferred, you will receive the links to the recording once the activity has finished for 1 month, from any computer, if you register and acquire your connection through TICKETEA, or as guest after receiving your free connection to the University for the donation and work of patronage that will be carried out by Tote Morán as AAFIC Owner, thanks to the support and help of its Sponsors.
In Direct and Deferred from any computer if you register and acquire your connection through TICKETEA.
* Regardless of which modality they choose, all University Students will be entitled to their corresponding Certificate or Diploma, if they satisfactorily complete the test that is indicated by the UNED or UNIDIS or their Universities, and send it within the term they are communicated through our website, to the email address that will be provided. Thanks to this test, the University Student who will do so successfully will receive 1 ECTS credit and 2 credits of free configuration.
Certification / Teaching Hours 25 h:
A certificate / diploma will be provided for assistance to Congress to all registered persons who request it to the UNED. In said certificate all the data of the Congress will be included. The cost of managing said diploma is 15 €.
It is imperative that students who follow the course by Streaming indicate their email address at the time of enrollment.
If the payment receipt is not delivered by any of the established channels, the registration will not be considered realized. The receipt can be delivered by email or fax, as well as in person at the secretary of the Center.
Requests for cancellation or cancellation of registration must be notified in writing (email or fax). And they must be done at least 3 days before the start of the activity. After this period, the registration fee will only be returned in the case of illness or labor incompatibility that has occurred suddenly. For this, the student must present the documentation that proves it.
The minimum requirements to follow the course by Streaming are:
* Computer with Web Browser that has the Flash Plugin installed (version 11.3 or higher).
* Stable Internet connection.
* In the Streaming, speakers or headphones in order to receive the audio.
* In case you are going to participate as a speaker on a web conference, you need a headset and a microphone. Or, failing that, an audio device that suppresses echoes.
* The user must be in a network that has not leaked of certain ports. There are corporate networks that filter certain ports so that their workers can not navigate some pages like some video portals, etc. In order to solve possible incidents, it is requested that the students who attend by Streaming, should connect 10 minutes before beginning of the activity or presentation.
LINK of the Company that distributes the signal for the Connection of the Streaming